Ga·ming As·so·ci·ate: ( noun ) a quick-witted, neutral observer who aids casino personnel in providing an excellent experience to patrons by ensuring that games under their watch run smoothly and are played according to the rules.
synonyms: Game Geek, Table Ace, Eagle Eye, Math Whiz
As a Gaming Associate with Knighted Gaming, you will:
- Get paid to watch card games in a local Florida card room, including Three-Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold'em, Pai Gow Poker, and War (One Card Poker).
- Manage fast-paced action on the table. Monitor payouts and calculate game bonuses, preserving the integrity of the game.
- Provide top-notch customer service, creating a positive and professional gaming atmosphere for clients, card room patrons, and fellow KG Associates.
- Develop your skills and master game rules and regulations, by participating in our company’s fully paid training program . We’ll help you get your gaming up to par before you hit the tables - no prior casino experience required!
Our ideal candidate is:
- Comfortable with numbers and can solve basic addition, subtraction and multiplication problems without a calculator.
- Flexible and reliable with scheduling. We run a 24/7 operation, and seek dependable team players who are available for afternoon, evening and late night shifts, including weekends.
- Polite, poised and professional, operating with integrity and handling every interaction with maturity and respect.
- At least 18 years old and able pass a thorough background check.
Here’s what we offer:
At Knighted, we strive to foster a culture of integrity, innovation and service among all of our team members. We’ll provide you with the tools you’ll need to advance your career - from game training to leadership coaching and development. We also provide our Gaming Associates with industry-leading benefits and compensation, including:
- Starting pay rate of $15 hourly
- Free medical benefits, with options to upgrade your coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Opportunities for regular merit-based pay increases
Apply Today (must complete both to be considered):
1. Submit your resume and complete the application.
2. Show us your math skills by taking our short online assessment. Don’t worry, it’s actually pretty fun!